ScooterGuy Service for Fatigued House Staff
GET YOU AND YOUR CAR HOME SAFE TONIGHT™
Important note: This is a resource specific to the GME Consortium. It cannot be accessed through campus security nor the campus help desk. Please call 855-726-6848 at any time to access this service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ScooterGuy is proud to offer our services to the dedicated Residents and Clinical Fellows at Washington University School of Medicine, Barnes Jewish and Children’s Hospitals. ScooterGuy is the Premier Designated Driver service in St. Louis. We are focused on offering the highest quality customer service while delivering the best on-time performance. The goal of the service for residents and clinical fellows working at WUSOM / BJH /SLCH GME Consortium is to assure a safe and efficient way for medical staff to get home after a long shift and feels too fatigued to drive home safely.
For our Medical Staff program, we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is no reservation required.
Here is how it works:
- Call 855-726-6848
- Provide the following information to the operator:
- Mobile number
- Location of car
- Program Director name and/or Chief Resident name
- Name of Training Program
- A ScooterGuy team will be dispatched to your location.
- The driver will contact you upon arrival.
- The driver will drive you home in your own car, OR the driver’s “floater” will follow and pick the driver up.
- You and your car will be home safe!
All billing will go through the Washington University School of Medicine Graduate Medical Education(GME) Office at 660 South Euclid, Box 8033; St. Louis, Mo 63110 Attention Tia O. Drake, Director, GME.