GME Psychiatry Services
Drs. Brady, Sultana: (314) 721-3381
Dr. Shah: (314) 312-2191
These resources are not affiliated with the University and GME Wellness does not endorse or take responsibility for services provided by Marvin.
- The Arts and Healthcare Space open to all healthcare workers – Center for Advanced Medicine- 13th floor, Suite F. Questions, contact Sarah Colby: email@example.com
- Clinician Peer Support Program (after adverse events)
- Physician Support Line – free, confidential peer support to American physicians and medical students provided by volunteer psychiatrist colleagues
- St. Louis Behavioral Health Response
- ACGME Wellness Resources
- National Academy of Medicine – Action Collaborative on Clinician Well-being and Resilience
- Ten Ted Talks for burnout
- Reflective Writing can be helpful in reducing stress and promoting well-being. Consider joining a FREE narrative medicine session with Stanford’s Medicine and the Muse Director of Writing and Storytelling. Sign up here.
Guides to Wellness
- A Guide to Support the Well-being of Healthcare Personnel During a Time of Crisis – including resources for supporting your physical and mental health and supporting your colleagues.
National Suicide Hotline: (800) 273-8225
Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
Physician Support Line: (888) 409-0131
STL Behavioral Health Response: (988) 467-6644